As consumer tastes change and the retail landscape evolves, new business opportunities and threats abound. We offer data, industry expertise, and prescriptive analytics to help our clients grow their businesses in a changing world.
The world’s leading companies rely on us to help them measure, predict, and improve performance across all channels. They trust us to benchmark performance, guide strategic decision-making, and improve pricing, product management, new product innovation, customer segmentation, assortment, and sales forecasts.
- Point-of-sale data from over 600,000 retail locations, plus e-commerce and mobile platforms
- Millions of receipts from 130,000 consumers, the largest omnichannel panel focused on General Merchandise and Foodservice, covering all channels
- More than 12 million consumer surveys conducted each year
- Nearly 8 billion B2B transactions tracked annually in North America
- Analysts, client development teams, and researchers who deliver data-based insights and forecasts
NPD by the Numbers:
From jeans in Japan to fragrance in France, we provide market information for more than 20 industries across 19 countries.
We’re trusted by the world’s leading retailers, manufacturers, media organizations, and others as the authority for measuring and predicting market performance in the industries we serve.
Years of Innovation
We’ve brought many firsts to clients since our founding in 1966. We pioneered point-of-sale tracking in general merchandise categories, and we continue to innovate today—providing our clients the most robust view of the omnichannel marketplace.
We offer opportunities to learn from and collaborate with some of the best in the market research industry. Opportunities abound in client development, operations, technology, research science, product development and management, and corporate functions. Strong benefits, flexible work schedules, and a global outlook are how we do business.