Get to the core — explore Apple's brand appeal and consumer loyalty
Why are some consumers so willing to pay a premium for Apple-branded products?
Do certain Apple products serve as gateways to ownership of other products?
Does the path to ownership begin with lower price point devices, such as iPod, or bigger-ticket items like MacBook Air?
What traits characterize Apple owners — and non-owners?Our new report, the Apple Ecosystem Study, answers these questions and others that have long intrigued technology marketers. Based on an online survey of both Apple owners and non-owners, it explores what’s behind Apple’s strong consumer appeal and brand loyalty, presenting insight about Apple product ownership and perceptions of the brand and its associated platforms.
What’s inside the report?
- Product ownership at the household level
- Paths toward and away from Apple product acquisition
- Perceptions of Apple-branded products compared to other brands
- Profiles of Apple product owners and non-owners
Put it to work for your business.
- Understand the Apple buyer in order to improve positioning of competing hardware, such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones, as well as complementary products like accessories and services
- Explore Apple’s success to reveal insights on integrating products with platforms, the importance of a unique brand identity, and more
- Measure the extent to which this brand's most successful products are delaying — and even cannibalizing — sales of other brands and device categories
Save 10% when you order before October 30!
Learn MoreGet to the core of Apple’s brand appeal and loyalty. For more information, call Charles Camaroto at 866-444-1411 or email email@example.com.
Save 10% when you order before October 30.
Complete this form to let us know you'd like to learn more about the new Apple Ecosystem Study.