U.S. consumers told us what's really for breakfast.
Use our Morning MealScape report to . . .
- Gain a better understanding of the competitive landscape at morning situations
- Get a clear view of where your categories play and their perceived strengths and weaknesses relative to other consumer choices
- Better allocate resources by sizing different need state segments and understanding your category's share
- Capitalize on opportunities for innovation via line extensions or new products by identifying satisfaction gaps
- Select cross-promotion partners across all food and beverage categories
- Provide your retail partners with new insights based on consumption sourcing to their establishments
The report has been updated to deliver the latest detail on kids' and adults' food and beverage consumption habits from wake-up time to 11:00 a.m.! The Morning MealScape report offers a deep dive into the situations and consumer attitudes that drive consumers' morning food and beverage choices at both meal and snack occasions.
Why Morning MealScape?
Designed to complement or replace traditional A&U studies, this comprehensive report identifies the foods and beverages consumed both in-home and away from home. It offers in-depth consumer insight on the reasons behind morning food and beverage choices based on an occasion-based segmentation analysis. Plus, it profiles those who don't eat or drink in the morning, so you can uncover top reasons for skipping breakfast.
What's Inside? Get a fresh look at the morning meal occasion, covering these key areas:
- Meal planning and the decision process
- Meal preparation and cooking habits
- Food and beverage choices at morning meals and snacks
- Needs fulfilled, including a behavioral segmentation analysis of consumer needs and motivations
- Product satisfaction
- Situational dynamics
- Consumer segmentation based on underlying attitudes
Just complete the form above or contact us for more information.
To get free facts form the report and learn more, submit the form above, call The NPD Group at 866-444-1411, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Free Facts and Learn More
Just complete and submit this form and receive complimentary facts from the Morning MealScape report.