Fresh Insights, New Look!
In the food and beverage industry, foresight about the future of how people will eat and drink and deep insight about what they’re doing right now can make all the difference to your growth trajectory.
This year we’ve dug deeper than ever before into our unique data assets and industry expertise. The result? An unparalleled look at actual consumption behavior and how it’s changing, both at home and away from home.
You can use the Annual Report on Eating Patterns in America to determine which emerging behavior patterns will help drive your business and identify new market opportunities.
Pre-publication discount ends September 28 – complete the form to request more information
Key topics covered in this year’s edition:
- In-home versus away-from-home consumer behaviors
- How fresh and clean eating may be changing consumer behaviors and the movement’s sustainability
- The consumer mindset behind health and wellness
- The changing American household (economically, demographically, and physically)
- Beverages’ share of total consumption and how drinking behaviors change in-home versus away-from-home patterns
- How snacking is blurring the lines of traditional meal occasions
- Where foods are sourced and the infringing threat of alternative channels
- And much more
When you purchase the report, you also receive a personalized on-site presentation that highlights this year's findings as they relate to your offerings. It’s your chance to work with a food and beverage consumption analyst to identify exciting new opportunities for growth. Start seeing what others cannot — the current realities and future possibilities for your industry, your customers, your business.
More than 90 percent of the nation’s top food and beverage manufacturers and restaurant operators rely on Eating Patterns in America.
Complete the form to receive the infographic, packed with insights straight from this year’s report.
Questions? Contact your NPD account representative, call us at 866-444-1411, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.