Entertainment consumption and distribution patterns are evolving, as are the traditional profiles of consumer demographics and usage habits. Entertainment Trends in America (ETA), a consumer tracking study delivered through a series of semi-annual reports, takes an in-depth look at shifting consumer behavior in entertainment consumption.
It answers these questions and many more:
- What types of entertainment content are consumers acquiring?
- How is greater mainstream digital adoption impacting the way consumers acquire entertainment?
- In what entertainment activities are consumers becoming more—or less—engaged?
- How are demographics playing into the evolution of the entertainment industry?
- What specific changes are happening in the areas of video, music, and video games?
- What are the trends in consumer spending on different entertainment activities?
Entertainment Trends in America uses attitudinal and behavioral information to highlight key usage and purchasing patterns for entertainment content, services, and devices. Now you can get a clear view of the consumer's entertainment wallet share, acquisition, and volume trends and insight into drivers of changing consumer behavior.
For your free preview data and more information about the reports, complete the form above, call Charles Camaroto at 866-444-1411, or email email@example.com.