What's in store for your business 5 years from now? Find out with a new report and our complimentary Webinar!
A Look Into the Future of Foodservice a new report from The NPD Group, provides a unique perspective on how foodservice will evolve over the next five years. You can examine the restaurant segments, categories, visit situations, and specific food and beverage products that matter most to your business – now, and 5 years from now.
Data is available for all key technology categories. These categories can be viewed in three separate sub-channels: direct market resellers and national integrators, independent office product dealers, and contract stationers.
Plan ahead with NPD's foodservice forecasting . . .
- Understand and take advantage of predicted shifts in eating habits and practices to align your business for future success
- Identify anticipated changes in target buyer groups and visit situations to develop new marketing strategies or refine positioning
- Identify which food and beverage products are expected to contract based on consumption forecasts so you can better manage potential product risks
Identify opportunities and risks associated with consumer behavior before it’s time to address them – stay ahead of the curve.
Learn more about the Future of Foodservice Report!
Go here to listen to this 20-minute complimentary Webcast!
This groundbreaking analysis equips you to explore these areas:
- Restaurant segments — QSR, family/ midscale, casual dining, retail
- Visit situations — Breakfast, lunch, supper, snacks, on-premises, off-premises
- Restaurant categories — Burger, coffee-donut, pizza, other sandwich, gourmet coffee/tea, varied menu (QSR, FSR), food retailers (grocery + department / discount)
- Food groups — Breakfast-oriented, healthy/light, burgers & sandwiches, appetizers, entreés, warm sides, cold sides, salty/sweet snacks, desserts
- Beverage groups — Hot brewed coffee, specialty coffee (hot and cold), hot tea, CSDs, noncarbonated soft drinks, specialty drinks, beverage alcohol
Listen to the complimentary Future of Foodservice Webcast by clicking on the link above. Or for more information, contact Charles Camaroto at 866-444-1411 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go here to listen to the 20-minute complimentary Webcast!
Listen to Webcast by clicking on the link above. Or for more information, just complete and submit this form and we'll get right back to you.