Explore how kids and parents choose and use CE devices
The NPD Group's Kids and Consumer Electronics Report, now in its eighth edition, provides an unprecedented view of the significant role consumer electronics (CE) products play in children's lives. Use it to find out how kids ages four to 14 interact with CE products — and how that interaction has changed over time.
Kids and Consumer Electronics 2012 presents detailed information on smartphones separately from other mobile phones.
It also covers these important categories:
- Blu-ray Disc players
- Cameras — video and digital
- CD players
- Computers — laptop and desktop
- DVD players
- Educational devices
- Karaoke systems
- Mobile phones and smartphones
- Portable stereos
- Satellite radios
- Video game systems — console and portable
This year's report examines kids' ownership and usage of a host of consumer electronics products. Discover the frequency with which kids use these devices, the average age they begin using them, and more.
You can use the report to grow your business with kids — and establish their loyalty so they grow with you.
Plus . . .
- Gain critical insights into a product’s life cycle and kids’ ages of entry across various consumer electronics devices, to inform development and sales strategies
- Identify critical purchase drivers for devices, to create powerful and engaging marketing messages
- Identify successful retailers and channels, for more effective distribution strategies
- Discover how kids are using devices and what changes are occurring, to guide content providers, manufacturers, and marketers in this rapidly evolving space
- Pinpoint which brands kids are already aware of and which are their favorites, to uncover opportunities for building brand loyalty at an early age
Get free sample data
Ready to learn more about Kids and Consumer Electronics? Complete the form above, call Charles Camaroto at 866-444-1411, or email email@example.com.
FREE SAMPLE DATA
Just complete and submit this form to receive your free sample report