Are You Focusing Enough On Pricing?
Learn how a chain operator used insights from NPD to determine their pricing strategy when launching a new menu item.
Use Menu Price Track to:
- Monitor the latest prices paid for products at QSR to benchmark prices to the competition
- Assess differences in pricing by geographic market
- Identify menu item price floors and ceilings to support menu development and new product price positioning
- Understand item-level pricing by meal type, a la carte items, combo meals, kids’ meals, and special deals
- Monitor how pricing trends have evolved over time
Menu Price Track is powered by NPD’s Checkout, which leverages actual restaurant receipts from its consumer panel of 150,000 consumers. NPD has the most stringent panel requirements, guaranteeing engaged panelists and better data.