Three-year forecasts, consumer survey insights, and Industry Analyst commentary reveal the levers you need to pull to improve business performance
As trends, innovation, and changing buying behavior continue to transform the home market, it’s critical to know what the future holds and what is fueling growth. The Future of Home gives you a trusted, third-party check on the decisions you’ve made and those you’re considering. Available in the U.S. and Canada, the Future of Home is your interactive look into the future.
- Three Year Forecasts – Forecasts project dollars, units, and ASP for up to 3 years, at varying levels and roll-ups of the point-of-sale hierarchy. Forecasts are refreshed six months later, refining them based on changing market conditions.
– U.S. forecasts include housewares, home environment, kitchen, and personal care appliances.
– Canada forecasts include major domestic appliances, housewares, home environment, kitchen, and personal care appliances.
- Analyst Perspectives — Explore exclusive insights from NPD’s experienced industry experts, delivered twice per year, with commentary on their expectations for the industry’s future. Insights include highlights from the forecasts, detail on industry trends, and a look at evolving consumer behaviors.
- Consumer Survey Data — An industry-specific consumer survey provides an understanding of purchase behavior and future intent. Explore consumer insights and the data behind them for a deeper understanding of the who, what, and why of consumers’ attitudes and intentions.
- Available for the U.S. and Canada – forecasted categories vary by country.