Forecasts and insights you need to manage business performance during COVID-19
As COVID-19 continues to transform the juvenile products market, it’s more important than ever to know how consumers are reacting and what the future may hold.
To make sound decisions, you need to know:
HOW WILL THE MARKET PERFORM?
Which product categories are growing? What is driving the growth? Where is the market shrinking, and why?
WHO IS BUYING?
Which consumers are driving product purchases? How should I talk to them?
WHERE ARE THEY BUYING?
Are they looking to purchase online or in brick-and-mortar stores? What drives them to each channel?
The NPD Group’s new report, The Future of Juvenile, is your interactive look into the future. Its category-specific forecasts give you a trusted, third-party check on the decisions you’ve made and those you’re considering.
- Two Waves of Forecasts — This package includes two waves of three-year forecasts. Wave 1 projects volumes through 2023, with an update six months later using updated information to adjust the forecasts based on changing market conditions.
- Analyst Perspectives — You get NPD’s experienced analysts’ perspectives on industry trends and evolving consumer behaviors.
- COVID-19 Impacts — A proprietary model shows the impacts of COVID-19 on the economy and what economic recovery forecasts will look like.
- A Look at the Future of Juvenile — NPD analysts offer their observations and insight on trends across categories and industries, supported by the full complement of NPD’s data assets.
- Access to Survey Data — Get access to NPD’s ongoing COVID-19 tracker survey dataset, updated biweekly. Use it to understand purchase intent and purchase channel shifts by consumers, as the nation reopens, and the economy recovers.
Why the Future of Juvenile Products?
Without this kind of credible, external validation, you could take on millions of dollars of unnecessary risk. Whether you’re a mature brand or new to the market, you’ll benefit from information and insights for 7 product categories with emphasis on juvenile products industry trends. Use it to manage your portfolio and understand where to invest and divest.
- Delivery dashboards bring the forecasts and consumer survey data to life visually in a dynamic and easy-to- use format. Designed to enable exploration of both the forecast data and the consumer survey results, data from both areas can be extracted to make it easy for you to extend use cases.
- Written reports blend the forecasts with consumer insight to weave the story of each industry through 2022. This includes buyer profiles through a segmentation scheme and commentary from NPD’s leading industry analysts.
Complete the form to learn more about The Future of Juvenile Products.