Three-year forecasts, consumer survey insights, and Industry Analyst commentary reveal the levers you need to pull to improve business performance
As trends, innovation, and changing buying behavior continue to transform the Office Supplies market, it’s critical to know what the future holds and what is fueling growth. The Future of Office Supplies gives you a trusted, third-party check on the decisions you’ve made and those you’re considering.
- Three Year Forecasts – Over 120 forecasts project dollars, units, and ASP for up to 3 years, at varying levels and roll-ups of the point-of-sale hierarchy. Forecasts are refreshed six months later, refining them based on changing market conditions.
– Forecasts include writing instruments, office essentials, coloring and art, and janitorial and breakroom.
- Analyst Perspectives – Explore exclusive insights from NPD’s experienced industry experts, delivered twice per year, with commentary on their expectations for the industry’s future. Insights include highlights from the forecasts, detail on industry trends, and a look at evolving consumer behaviors.
- Consumer Survey Data – An industry-specific consumer survey provides an understanding of purchase behavior and future intent. Explore consumer insights and the data behind them for a deeper understanding of the who, what, and why of consumers’ attitudes and intentions.
– Focus on back-to-school, Teachers, students’ technology usage, and work-from-home
Learn more about teachers and what’s trending in back-to-school office supplies from Industry Analyst, Leen Nsouli.