Three-year forecasts, consumer survey insights, and Industry Analyst commentary reveal the levers you need to pull to improve business performance
As trends, innovation, and changing buying behavior continue to transform the Toys market, it’s critical to know what the future holds and what is fueling growth. The Future of Toys gives you a trusted, third-party check on the decisions you’ve made and those you’re considering. Available in the U.S. and Europe, the Future of Toys is your interactive look into the future.
- Three Year Forecasts – Forecasts project dollars, units, and ASP for up to 3 years, at varying levels and roll-ups of the point-of-sale hierarchy. Forecasts are refreshed six months later, refining them based on changing market conditions.
– Forecasts include games and puzzles, dolls, building sets, outdoor and sports toys, arts and crafts, explorative toys, infant/toddler/preschool toys, and action figures.
- Analyst Perspectives – Explore exclusive insights from NPD’s experienced industry experts, delivered twice per year, with commentary on their expectations for the industry’s future. Insights include highlights from the forecasts, detail on industry trends, and a look at evolving consumer behaviors.
- Consumer Survey Data – An industry-specific consumer survey provides an understanding of purchase behavior and future intent. Explore consumer insights and the data behind them for a deeper understanding of the who, what, and why of consumers’ attitudes and intentions.
– Consumer Survey currently available in the U.S. only.
- Available for the U.S., France, Germany, UK, Spain, and Italy – Forecasted categories vary between the U.S. and Europe.