Pizza Hut Delivers in the Flood
David Portalatin, Vice President, Industry Advisor ;
I'm a Houston resident and like most Houstonians I've been battling flood waters all week. One of the things I’ve been amazed by during Harvey is just how good the food industry is. Retail shelves that were decimated in the days of hasty pre-storm preparation were filled to abundance the next day, and grocery stores were among the first to open. A testament to the efficiency of our supply chain, the persistence of industry employees, and the overwhelming abundance of this wealthy nation.
Then there’s this local Pizza Hut Franchisee literally wading through flood waters to bring hot pizza to people. Awesome!
Related Blog Posts
- Top 10 Sellers | Entertainment Industry Trends
- Leisure Sneakers, Comfort-Oriented Styles Drive Footwear Sales
- 10 Trends You Should Know About Kids' Licensed Products
- Plant-based Proteins Aren't Just for Vegans Anymore
- New industry analysis on bra sizing uncovers full-figure opportunities