Specialist, Industry Analyst - Makeup, Beauty
Amanda R. González, Specialist and Makeup Analyst at the NPD Group, is an expert in the prestige makeup category. Her passion for the beauty industry and market research enables her to leverage her keen understanding of analytics and identify trends within the category. Amanda is dedicated to decoding data for beauty companies, empowering them to make the informed consumer and data driven decisions that impact their business.
Prior to joining the NPD Group, Amanda participated in Sephora’s MBA Internship Program, working specifically with the brand management and marketing teams for Kat Von D Beauty. Amanda recently earned her MBA from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business where she held numerous branding and marketing consultancy roles for companies that include Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora, and Ulta Beauty. Amanda received her B.A. from Boston University in International Relations and Business.
I like my things a certain way. I order a Grande Iced Caramel Latte with extra caramel at Starbucks; I jump at the opportunity to choose products that I’ll receive in my FabFitFun subscription box...
I ignore advertisements. I mute the TV when commercials come on, I opt for Netflix and radio shows that are commercial free, I skip the ads on YouTube every chance I can, and I honestly couldn’t m...
- U.S. Toy Industry Grows 5 Percent in 2016, Exceeding $20 Billion, The NPD Group Reports
- The New Age
- Entering the World of “Spashion”
- Video Game Industry Predictions for Holiday 2017 and What to Watch at E3
- The Tried-and-True Matters, But Innovation is Essential to Denim’s Bottom Line, Reports NPD
- Toys and Technology Drive Licensed Sales for Kids in the U.S., NPD Finds