Specialist, Industry Analyst - Makeup, Beauty
Amanda R. González, Specialist and Makeup Analyst at the NPD Group, is an expert in the prestige makeup category. Her passion for the beauty industry and market research enables her to leverage her keen understanding of analytics and identify trends within the category. Amanda is dedicated to decoding data for beauty companies, empowering them to make the informed consumer and data driven decisions that impact their business.
Prior to joining the NPD Group, Amanda participated in Sephora’s MBA Internship Program, working specifically with the brand management and marketing teams for Kat Von D Beauty. Amanda recently earned her MBA from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business where she held numerous branding and marketing consultancy roles for companies that include Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora, and Ulta Beauty. Amanda received her B.A. from Boston University in International Relations and Business.
I ignore advertisements. I mute the TV when commercials come on, I opt for Netflix and radio shows that are commercial free, I skip the ads on YouTube every chance I can, and I honestly couldn’t m...
- Blog PostSneakernomics: How Golf Lost the Millennials
- InfographicMillennials May Do More With Less, But Not When It Comes To Online Shopping
- Press ReleaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Counts Dip by Two Percent; Restaurant Density Is At Its Lowest Level in Ten Yearse
- Food For ThoughtApps, Websites Making Grocery Shopping Less Eventful
- Blog PostSneakernomics: Sports is Catching the Disease that’s Killing Retail