Specialist, Industry Analyst - Makeup, Beauty
Amanda R. González, Specialist and Makeup Analyst at the NPD Group, is an expert in the prestige makeup category. Her passion for the beauty industry and market research enables her to leverage her keen understanding of analytics and identify trends within the category. Amanda is dedicated to decoding data for beauty companies, empowering them to make the informed consumer and data driven decisions that impact their business.
Prior to joining the NPD Group, Amanda participated in Sephora’s MBA Internship Program, working specifically with the brand management and marketing teams for Kat Von D Beauty. Amanda recently earned her MBA from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business where she held numerous branding and marketing consultancy roles for companies that include Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora, and Ulta Beauty. Amanda received her B.A. from Boston University in International Relations and Business.
I ignore advertisements. I mute the TV when commercials come on, I opt for Netflix and radio shows that are commercial free, I skip the ads on YouTube every chance I can, and I honestly couldn’t m...
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?