Executive Director, Industry Analyst - Accessories and Footwear
Beth Goldstein, Executive Director, Industry Analyst, Accessories & Footwear, has been following the Fashion Footwear and Accessories industries for more than 10 years. Beth advises clients on how to turn information from The NPD Group’s Consumer Tracking Service and Retail Tracking Service into actionable insights. She contributes to their strategic planning, product development, and marketing processes, making her a valuable resource to manufacturers, retailers, and financial services companies. Beth shares her deep knowledge of the Fashion Footwear industry on The NPD Group’s Fashion blog and with major industry media outlets including Footwear News.
Beth joined The NPD Group, Inc. in 2003 following her retail buying roles at Lord & Taylor, and Saks Fifth Avenue. She holds a MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business and a BS from Cornell University.
Beth lives in New York City with her husband and daughter.
The journey of buying a handbag “seems closer to buying a car than to buying clothing.” That’s the take of Rohan Deuskar, the Founder and CEO of Stylitics, based on insights from a new study entitled ...
- blog postThe State of the Athletic Footwear and Apparel Businesses Heading into Holiday
- blog postCultural and Societal Shifts Shape New Thanksgiving Traditions
- press releaseMarket to the Moment, Not Just to Millennials
- blog postHello, Fun Socks Season
- tips trends takeawaysSubscription Retail: Subscribing to Experiences (via Products)