Executive Director, Industry Analyst - Accessories and Footwear
Beth Goldstein, Executive Director, Industry Analyst, Accessories & Footwear, has been following the Fashion Footwear and Accessories industries for more than 10 years. Beth advises clients on how to turn information from The NPD Group’s Consumer Tracking Service and Retail Tracking Service into actionable insights. She contributes to their strategic planning, product development, and marketing processes, making her a valuable resource to manufacturers, retailers, and financial services companies. Beth shares her deep knowledge of the Fashion Footwear industry on The NPD Group’s Fashion blog and with major industry media outlets including Footwear News.
Beth joined The NPD Group, Inc. in 2003 following her retail buying roles at Lord & Taylor, and Saks Fifth Avenue. She holds a MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business and a BS from Cornell University.
Beth lives in New York City with her husband and daughter.
Why should ugly sweaters and pajamas get all the attention? Holiday is a great opportunity to promote footwear as well. Almost one-quarter of annual, total footwear dollar sales are generated in N...
The journey of buying a handbag “seems closer to buying a car than to buying clothing.” That’s the take of Rohan Deuskar, the Founder and CEO of Stylitics, based on insights from a new study entitled ...
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?