Executive Director, Industry Analyst - Accessories and Footwear
Beth Goldstein, Executive Director, Industry Analyst, Accessories & Footwear, has been following the Fashion Footwear and Accessories industries for more than 10 years. Beth advises clients on how to turn information from The NPD Group’s Consumer Tracking Service and Retail Tracking Service into actionable insights. She contributes to their strategic planning, product development, and marketing processes, making her a valuable resource to manufacturers, retailers, and financial services companies. Beth shares her deep knowledge of the Fashion Footwear industry on The NPD Group’s Fashion blog and with major industry media outlets including Footwear News.
Beth joined The NPD Group, Inc. in 2003 following her retail buying roles at Lord & Taylor, and Saks Fifth Avenue. She holds a MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business and a BS from Cornell University.
Beth lives in New York City with her husband and daughter.
Why should ugly sweaters and pajamas get all the attention? Holiday is a great opportunity to promote footwear as well. Almost one-quarter of annual, total footwear dollar sales are generated in N...
The journey of buying a handbag “seems closer to buying a car than to buying clothing.” That’s the take of Rohan Deuskar, the Founder and CEO of Stylitics, based on insights from a new study entitled ...
- Blog PostSneakernomics: How Golf Lost the Millennials
- InfographicMillennials May Do More With Less, But Not When It Comes To Online Shopping
- Press ReleaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Counts Dip by Two Percent; Restaurant Density Is At Its Lowest Level in Ten Yearse
- Food For ThoughtApps, Websites Making Grocery Shopping Less Eventful
- Blog PostSneakernomics: Sports is Catching the Disease that’s Killing Retail