Director, Business Development - Luxury & Fashion Accessories
Carolyn is a Fashion industry veteran, with over 20 years of experience of providing branding and strategic direction to some of the world’s best known brands and retailers. In her role with The NPD Group, she is recognized as an expert in the development of ground-breaking strategies to assist clients with their brand evolution. Carolyn’s earlier years on the front line with Ann Taylor, The Gap, and global forecaster, WGSN, honed her exceptional forecasting skills. These insights enable Carolyn to empower her clients to develop innovative and robust future strategies to achieve their growth potential.
- Unit Sales of Voice-Enabled Speakers in the U.S. Were Up 36 Percent Heading Into the Holiday Season
- An Increasing Number of Restaurant Meals Are Being Eaten At Home Because That’s Where U.S. Consumers Want to Be
- Growth in Fragrance Sales Bodes Well for the Market During Holiday 2018, Reports NPD
- Hooking Them Young(er)
- Fashion Accessory Rebound Driven By Changing Consumer Priorities, Reports NPD
- Chicken Fight: Are Chicken Strips Cannibalizing Chicken Nugget Servings At Foodservice?