Director, Business Development - Luxury & Fashion Accessories
Carolyn is a Fashion industry veteran, with over 20 years of experience of providing branding and strategic direction to some of the world’s best known brands and retailers. In her role with The NPD Group, she is recognized as an expert in the development of ground-breaking strategies to assist clients with their brand evolution. Carolyn’s earlier years on the front line with Ann Taylor, The Gap, and global forecaster, WGSN, honed her exceptional forecasting skills. These insights enable Carolyn to empower her clients to develop innovative and robust future strategies to achieve their growth potential.
- Aging U.S. Consumers Slow Down Food And Beverage Consumption Making It A Battle for Market Share
- The Open Office Trend – Peter Gibbons Was a Genius
- Nearly Half of U.S. Smartphone Owners Report Shopping on Their Device
- Unlocked Smartphone Users Are Spending More and Upgrading Less
- Flashback Friday
- Sustainable Apparel Is Evolving But Consumers Need to Be Educated