Darrel Ryce Director, Technology and Entertainment
Darrel Ryce covers the Canadian information technology industry, with an emphasis on PC and printing products. He has covered the technology and video game industries in Canada for over 20 years. For the past 15 years, Darrel has been with The NPD Group, where early in his career he was instrumental in bringing information technology, software, distributor information technology, and video game tracking services to the Canadian market. His client portfolio includes some of the top PC and printing manufacturers, along with other companies across the information technology and video game markets. Prior to joining The NPD Group, Darrel provided insight and industry expertise as vice president, computer industry services at Nielsen Canada, where he focused on the information technology and video game industries.
Last week I read an excellent post from our own Industry Analyst, Steve Baker, talking about the Computing market south of the border. He spoke of a changing Computing landscape, the decline of t...
After struggling through a very soft Back to School period where revenue results for the Technology market were down -7 per cent from the previous year, many were looking towards the next key buying p...
- blog postThe State of the Athletic Footwear and Apparel Businesses Heading into Holiday
- blog postCultural and Societal Shifts Shape New Thanksgiving Traditions
- press releaseMarket to the Moment, Not Just to Millennials
- blog postHello, Fun Socks Season
- tips trends takeawaysSubscription Retail: Subscribing to Experiences (via Products)