Darrel Ryce Director, Technology and Entertainment
Darrel Ryce covers the Canadian information technology industry, with an emphasis on PC and printing products. He has covered the technology and video game industries in Canada for over 20 years. For the past 15 years, Darrel has been with The NPD Group, where early in his career he was instrumental in bringing information technology, software, distributor information technology, and video game tracking services to the Canadian market. His client portfolio includes some of the top PC and printing manufacturers, along with other companies across the information technology and video game markets. Prior to joining The NPD Group, Darrel provided insight and industry expertise as vice president, computer industry services at Nielsen Canada, where he focused on the information technology and video game industries.
Last week I read an excellent post from our own Industry Analyst, Steve Baker, talking about the Computing market south of the border. He spoke of a changing Computing landscape, the decline of t...
After struggling through a very soft Back to School period where revenue results for the Technology market were down -7 per cent from the previous year, many were looking towards the next key buying p...
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?