Dave Adamchick Manager, Home Appliances
Dave Adamchick covers the Canadian home appliance industry, with a focus on Kitchen Electrics, Home Environment, Personal Care and Major Appliance products. Dave works closely with leading manufacturers from the Appliance and Consumer Technology industries. Prior to joining The NPD Group, Dave has worked for some of the world’s largest multinational retail corporations’ Canadian offices in the Home Improvement and Office Supply sectors in a merchandise analytics and merchandising capacity, supporting the development and execution of assortment and marketing strategies based on Point of Sale and consumer data. Dave is available to offer expert insight and commentary on these and other industry topics:
- Small Home Appliances
- Major Domestic Appliances
- Consumer demographics and usage profiles
2016 was a great year in the Kitchen Electrics market, ending the year up +6% in dollars, with dollar growth in all but four of the Kitchen Electrics categories NPD measures. A large factor in the...
- Totally Wireless Earbuds Bring the Loud to Stereo Headphone Sales
- Career Advice From a Global CEO Who Just Happens To Be a Mom
- Sneakernomics: Small is the New Big
- DeadStock "The History of Resellin"
- Sneakernomics: What the Nike Amazon Deal really means for the Sports Industry
- What’s Happening in the Global Sports Market?