Dave Adamchick Manager, Home Appliances
Dave Adamchick covers the Canadian home appliance industry, with a focus on Kitchen Electrics, Home Environment, Personal Care and Major Appliance products. Dave works closely with leading manufacturers from the Appliance and Consumer Technology industries. Prior to joining The NPD Group, Dave has worked for some of the world’s largest multinational retail corporations’ Canadian offices in the Home Improvement and Office Supply sectors in a merchandise analytics and merchandising capacity, supporting the development and execution of assortment and marketing strategies based on Point of Sale and consumer data. Dave is available to offer expert insight and commentary on these and other industry topics:
- Small Home Appliances
- Major Domestic Appliances
- Consumer demographics and usage profiles
2016 was a great year in the Kitchen Electrics market, ending the year up +6% in dollars, with dollar growth in all but four of the Kitchen Electrics categories NPD measures. A large factor in the...
- What Toys“R”Us Closing Means for the Toy Industry
- Global Toy Industry Opportunities Amid Toys“R”Us Closure
- Gen Zs Are Discerning Grocery Shoppers With An Eye For Organic And Real Foods
- Vegan boost to prestige beauty market
- What’s happening in the automotive aftermarket?