The first ‘Black Friday’ email landed in my inbox with Thanksgiving still a week away. May I just say that I think this is a really bad idea? What is the point of discounting toys in the weeks and day...
In early April, I searched for fidget toys online. They were in the news thanks to Autism Day, and I was curious to see what was available on my local site in France. There were very few, and they...
Did toy sales in the UK really increase 33% over Christmas week last year? Did France really jump 29%? And Germany, is it possible that toy sales spiked 47%? Granted, I may have contributed to thi...
Black Friday is not a tradition in Europe. In fact, it makes no cultural sense. We do not celebrate Thanksgiving. It is a working day. We do not rise at dawn to shop the Friday after Thanksgiving....
- 2018 Could Be a Rocky Road for Retail
- The top 10 selling toys in the UK in the countdown to Christmas
- Who’s Buying Auto Parts Online — and Why?
- The NPD Group to Launch Subscription Video Tracking
- Beauty Outlook 2018
- Profiling the DIY Walmart Consumer