The global toy industry is bracing itself and trying to work out what this ‘reset’ will mean. Who will benefit from Toys “R”Us’ demise; and if it happens globally, which retailers will see this disruption as an opportunity, country by country?
In early April, I searched for fidget toys online. They were in the news thanks to Autism Day, and I was curious to see what was available on my local site in France.
Black Friday is not a tradition in Europe. In fact, it makes no cultural sense. We do not celebrate Thanksgiving. It is a working day. We do not rise at dawn to shop the Friday after Thanksgiving. It is a working day. “What is Black Friday?” my mother asked me this year. “Explain it to me.”
- Gotta Catch Them All – Pokémon Expands its Console Market by Engaging Mobile
- Tis the Season to Accessorize
- Cozy Christmas Predictions
- A Fashionable and Functional Holiday for Footwear
- Timing is Everything This Holiday
- Merry and Bright for Beauty