Manager, Industry Analyst - Beauty
Jennifer Famiano, Manager and Skincare Analyst at The NPD Group, is an expert in the prestige skincare category. Prior to joining the Beauty team, Jennifer delivered strategic analyses to beauty retail partners using her unique insight as not only a fan of the category, but someone who has also worked for cosmetic manufacturers.
Prior to joining The NPD Group in 2006, Jennifer spent several years working at Clarins and Shiseido, and has been able to use this experience to dive into the data and find opportunity, strengthen leadership positions, and understand trends in the market.
Growing up in New York City I had access to many things the common teenager did not. Around the corner from my apartment was the city’s first Whole Foods Market. I remember the opening very well and h...
I might be aging myself here, but I can clearly remember my first trip to a certain Bloomingdale’s counter where a prestige brand custom mixed makeup products. It was the first foundation I ever p...
Social media has changed not only how we live, but how we shop. It’s difficult to find anyone who doesn’t have an Instagram account. This photo sharing social network has taken the world by storm,...
- Sneakernomics: Golf Sales in Decline
- Understanding Seasonality in Active Apparel and Footwear
- Video Game Industry Predictions for Holiday 2017 and What to Watch at E3
- What receipts data says about Coach’s purchase of Kate Spade
- Staying in Is the New Going Out: The Hygge Trend’s Impact on American Retail