Manager, Industry Analyst - Beauty
Jennifer Famiano, Manager and Skincare Analyst at The NPD Group, is an expert in the prestige skincare category. Prior to joining the Beauty team, Jennifer delivered strategic analyses to beauty retail partners using her unique insight as not only a fan of the category, but someone who has also worked for cosmetic manufacturers.
Prior to joining The NPD Group in 2006, Jennifer spent several years working at Clarins and Shiseido, and has been able to use this experience to dive into the data and find opportunity, strengthen leadership positions, and understand trends in the market.
I might be aging myself here, but I can clearly remember my first trip to a certain Bloomingdale’s counter where a prestige brand custom mixed makeup products. It was the first foundation I ever p...
Social media has changed not only how we live, but how we shop. It’s difficult to find anyone who doesn’t have an Instagram account. This photo sharing social network has taken the world by storm,...
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?