Manager, Industry Analyst - Beauty
Jennifer Famiano, Manager and Skincare Analyst at The NPD Group, is an expert in the prestige skincare category. Prior to joining the Beauty team, Jennifer delivered strategic analyses to beauty retail partners using her unique insight as not only a fan of the category, but someone who has also worked for cosmetic manufacturers.
Prior to joining The NPD Group in 2006, Jennifer spent several years working at Clarins and Shiseido, and has been able to use this experience to dive into the data and find opportunity, strengthen leadership positions, and understand trends in the market.
Recently, my mother broke both of her wrists and had casts from her hands to her elbows for two months. One of her main concerns was her nightly ritual of potions and lotions that my step-father w...
Growing up in New York City I had access to many things the common teenager did not. Around the corner from my apartment was the city’s first Whole Foods Market. I remember the opening very well and h...
I might be aging myself here, but I can clearly remember my first trip to a certain Bloomingdale’s counter where a prestige brand custom mixed makeup products. It was the first foundation I ever p...
Social media has changed not only how we live, but how we shop. It’s difficult to find anyone who doesn’t have an Instagram account. This photo sharing social network has taken the world by storm,...
- U.S. Toy Industry Grows 5 Percent in 2016, Exceeding $20 Billion, The NPD Group Reports
- The New Age
- Entering the World of “Spashion”
- Video Game Industry Predictions for Holiday 2017 and What to Watch at E3
- The Tried-and-True Matters, But Innovation is Essential to Denim’s Bottom Line, Reports NPD
- Toys and Technology Drive Licensed Sales for Kids in the U.S., NPD Finds