Director, Industry Analyst - Beauty
Kissura Craft, Director and Fragrance Analyst at The NPD Group, oversees insights for the prestige fragrance category. In the insights and analysis she provides to fragrance manufacturers, she leverages her love for scent, which allows her to identify key, overall trends and consumer behavior. Six years prior to that, Kissura was the Category Analyst for NPD’s prestige makeup category, a position to which she brought a great deal of passion and excitement as a self-proclaimed makeup junkie.
Since joining NPD in 2006, Kissura’s beauty industry focus has included the management of NPD’s FragranceTrack, a consumer attitudes and usage fragrance survey with a blind scent component. She has married her beauty industry knowledge with consumer insights and point-of-sale information to help clients identify opportunities, strengthen brand positioning, and understand the strategies of competing brands.
Kissura earned her B.A. in Economics from Columbia University in the City of New York.
If you weren’t able to visit the annual Macy’s Flower Show in Herald Square earlier this month, you missed a real treat.
- Top 10 Sellers | Entertainment Industry Trends
- Leisure Sneakers, Comfort-Oriented Styles Drive Footwear Sales
- 10 Trends You Should Know About Kids' Licensed Products
- Plant-based Proteins Aren't Just for Vegans Anymore
- New industry analysis on bra sizing uncovers full-figure opportunities