Executive Director, Industry Analyst - Beauty
Larissa Jensen, Executive Director, Industry Analyst, Beauty is an expert in the prestige skincare, makeup, and fragrance categories. She lends her knowledge to the beauty industry, which includes the evaluation of new business opportunities for top beauty manufacturers in the makeup, skincare, and fragrance businesses. Larissa shares her expert insights and analysis on the NPD Beauty blog and contributes to major industry media outlets including WWD Beauty Biz andBeauty Fashion.
Larissa joined The NPD Group, Inc, in 2005 following her marketing roles at beauty motherships, The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. and L’Oreal USA. Larissa received her B.S. in Communications from Ithaca College and a Master’s of Professional Studies in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management from The Fashion Institute of Technology.
A friend’s daughter has made herself some nice pocket cash with a small and lucrative business creating and selling all-natural, homemade sugar lip scrubs. Did I mention her daughter is 11-years old? ...
- blog postThe State of the Athletic Footwear and Apparel Businesses Heading into Holiday
- blog postCultural and Societal Shifts Shape New Thanksgiving Traditions
- press releaseMarket to the Moment, Not Just to Millennials
- blog postHello, Fun Socks Season
- tips trends takeawaysSubscription Retail: Subscribing to Experiences (via Products)