Executive Director, Industry Analyst - Beauty
Larissa Jensen, Executive Director, Industry Analyst, Beauty is an expert in the prestige skincare, makeup, and fragrance categories. She lends her knowledge to the beauty industry, which includes the evaluation of new business opportunities for top beauty manufacturers in the makeup, skincare, and fragrance businesses. Larissa shares her expert insights and analysis on the NPD Beauty blog and contributes to major industry media outlets including WWD Beauty Biz andBeauty Fashion.
Larissa joined The NPD Group, Inc, in 2005 following her marketing roles at beauty motherships, The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. and L’Oreal USA. Larissa received her B.S. in Communications from Ithaca College and a Master’s of Professional Studies in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management from The Fashion Institute of Technology.
My sister is a millennial mom and, like many millennial moms, she tries to keep her family’s impact on the environment to a minimum. As an example, when giving out Christmas gift ideas for her dau...
A friend’s daughter has made herself some nice pocket cash with a small and lucrative business creating and selling all-natural, homemade sugar lip scrubs. Did I mention her daughter is 11-years old? ...
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?