Director, Industry Analyst - Fashion
Maria Rugolo is a Director and Industry Analyst of Fashion Apparel heading up NPD’s Apparel Market Analysis team, driving insights and addressing industry challenges through deep levels of analysis and expertise. Maria joined NPD in 1999 as an Analyst of retail and consumer fragrance information. In 2011, Maria moved into a fashion apparel role where, in addition to managing a number of key fashion clients, she keeps a pulse on the apparel industry. Maria presents industry trends to manufacturers, retailers, and key apparel industry associations, including state of the industry presentations and white space opportunity analyses.
Maria has an MBA in Marketing, and a BBA in both Marketing and International Busienss from Hofstra University in New York. She expanded her global perspective while working four months in NPD’s Milan office.
As I notice the beautiful fall foliage outside my window I’m quickly reminded that boot season is upon us – that means it is time to break out my fun socks. Besides providing me with warmth, socks...
- blog postThe State of the Athletic Footwear and Apparel Businesses Heading into Holiday
- blog postCultural and Societal Shifts Shape New Thanksgiving Traditions
- press releaseMarket to the Moment, Not Just to Millennials
- blog postHello, Fun Socks Season
- tips trends takeawaysSubscription Retail: Subscribing to Experiences (via Products)