Mark Haar Director, Consumer Electronics
Mark Haar covers the Canadian audio, video and imaging industry, with an emphasis on Televisions and Digital Still Cameras. With over 20 years of marketing and analysis experience, Mark provides in-depth insights on the key segments within the Consumer Electronics industry including Video, Home and Portable Audio, Car Electronics and Digital Imaging. He has covered these industries in Canada with NPD for the past 6 years. Prior to joining The NPD Group, Mark was Business Director at ICOM Information and Communications for 8 years where he managed complex database marketing initiatives across a wide array of industries. Mark also spent 7 years in brand management with the Confectionery Division at Warner-Lambert.
For the past few years, the Canadian Retail calendar has been marked by two key promotional events which take place during an extraordinarily condensed period of time: Black Friday/Cyber Monday a...
- Sneakernomics: The State of the Outdoor Business
- 4 Calculations for Retail to Study This Back-to-School Season
- Gen Xers – The Forgotten Generation – Now Represent Almost A Quarter of All Restaurant Visits
- Personalizing Prime?
- U.S. Toy Industry Grows its Sales by 3 Percent Mid-Way Through 2017, Reports The NPD Group
- Sneakernomics: The State of the Outdoor Industry