After another cold, harsh winter, the weather in Canada is starting to get warmer and the snow has finally melted away. Perhaps not surprisingly, it’s common for consumers at this time of the year to start thinking about outdoor activity again. Traditionally, there is a strong seasonal period that generally starts to ramp up in March when consumers begin to increase their spending on active apparel and footwear. This strong seasonal period tends to continue throughout the spring, peaking in August before a slowdown in the fall.
- Holiday Shoppers Get the Best of Both Worlds – In-Store Spirit with Online Ease, Reports NPD
- Unit Sales of Voice-Enabled Speakers in the U.S. Were Up 36 Percent Heading Into the Holiday Season
- An Increasing Number of Restaurant Meals Are Being Eaten At Home Because That’s Where U.S. Consumers Want to Be
- Growth in Fragrance Sales Bodes Well for the Market During Holiday 2018, Reports NPD
- Hooking Them Young(er)
- Fashion Accessory Rebound Driven By Changing Consumer Priorities, Reports NPD