After another cold, harsh winter, the weather in Canada is starting to get warmer and the snow has finally melted away. Perhaps not surprisingly, it’s common for consumers at this time of the year to start thinking about outdoor activity again. Traditionally, there is a strong seasonal period that generally starts to ramp up in March when consumers begin to increase their spending on active apparel and footwear. This strong seasonal period tends to continue throughout the spring, peaking in August before a slowdown in the fall.
- Top 10 Sellers | Entertainment Industry Trends
- Leisure Sneakers, Comfort-Oriented Styles Drive Footwear Sales
- 10 Trends You Should Know About Kids' Licensed Products
- Plant-based Proteins Aren't Just for Vegans Anymore
- New industry analysis on bra sizing uncovers full-figure opportunities