Matthew Teeple Director, Sports
Matthew Teeple covers the Canadian apparel and footwear industries with an emphasis on sports and recreation. He has immersed himself in the Canadian sports landscape, embracing not only Canada’s national pastime, hockey, but also baseball, golf, soccer, and more. Matthew provides in-depth insights and industry expertise to many of the leading brands and retailers in the global sports marketplace. He focuses on categories such as running, outdoor, fitness, and athleisure.
After another cold, harsh winter, the weather in Canada is starting to get warmer and the snow has finally melted away. Perhaps not surprisingly, it’s common for consumers at this time of the year to ...
From foodservice to fashion, it seems that all retailers these days are looking to attract the elusive Millennial. If you work in the industry, chances are you hear the term used at least a handfu...
Have you sent a text today? Of course! Chances are you’ve sent more texts than you have received calls. However, looking back to the last time the Toronto Raptors were in the second round of the NBA p...
- Totally Wireless Earbuds Bring the Loud to Stereo Headphone Sales
- Career Advice From a Global CEO Who Just Happens To Be a Mom
- Sneakernomics: Small is the New Big
- DeadStock "The History of Resellin"
- Sneakernomics: What the Nike Amazon Deal really means for the Sports Industry
- What’s Happening in the Global Sports Market?