Michelle Liem Director, Toys
Michelle joined The NPD Group as the Director of Client Development, overseeing the launch of the Toys business in Canada. Michelle is highly regarded and comes to NPD with over 20 years in the toys and gaming space. Her experience includes time with such companies as Hasbro Canada and Disney Canada. Michelle holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario.
This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, the gaming industry’s largest conference, had a new flavor with the massive presence of VR (Virtual Reality) hardware. There were many p...
Last month The NPD Group issued a press release focusing on the overall growth of the Canadian toy market in the first quarter of 2016. The release stated that the Canadian toy industry was relatively...
- blog postThe State of the Athletic Footwear and Apparel Businesses Heading into Holiday
- blog postCultural and Societal Shifts Shape New Thanksgiving Traditions
- press releaseMarket to the Moment, Not Just to Millennials
- blog postHello, Fun Socks Season
- tips trends takeawaysSubscription Retail: Subscribing to Experiences (via Products)