Michelle Liem Director, Toys
Michelle joined The NPD Group as the Director of Client Development, overseeing the launch of the Toys business in Canada. Michelle is highly regarded and comes to NPD with over 20 years in the toys and gaming space. Her experience includes time with such companies as Hasbro Canada and Disney Canada. Michelle holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario.
Kids today are being raised in a technologically advanced digital world that provides the ability to personalize and customize their gaming and non-gaming online experiences. 87% of Canadian kid...
This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, the gaming industry’s largest conference, had a new flavor with the massive presence of VR (Virtual Reality) hardware. There were many p...
Last month The NPD Group issued a press release focusing on the overall growth of the Canadian toy market in the first quarter of 2016. The release stated that the Canadian toy industry was relatively...
- Totally Wireless Earbuds Bring the Loud to Stereo Headphone Sales
- Career Advice From a Global CEO Who Just Happens To Be a Mom
- Sneakernomics: Small is the New Big
- DeadStock "The History of Resellin"
- Sneakernomics: What the Nike Amazon Deal really means for the Sports Industry
- What’s Happening in the Global Sports Market?