Michelle Liem Director, Toys
Michelle joined The NPD Group as the Director of Client Development, overseeing the launch of the Toys business in Canada. Michelle is highly regarded and comes to NPD with over 20 years in the toys and gaming space. Her experience includes time with such companies as Hasbro Canada and Disney Canada. Michelle holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario.
This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, the gaming industry’s largest conference, had a new flavor with the massive presence of VR (Virtual Reality) hardware. There were many p...
Last month The NPD Group issued a press release focusing on the overall growth of the Canadian toy market in the first quarter of 2016. The release stated that the Canadian toy industry was relatively...
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?