Michelle Liem Director, Toys
Michelle joined The NPD Group as the Director of Client Development, overseeing the launch of the Toys business in Canada. Michelle is highly regarded and comes to NPD with over 20 years in the toys and gaming space. Her experience includes time with such companies as Hasbro Canada and Disney Canada. Michelle holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario.
This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, the gaming industry’s largest conference, had a new flavor with the massive presence of VR (Virtual Reality) hardware. There were many p...
Last month The NPD Group issued a press release focusing on the overall growth of the Canadian toy market in the first quarter of 2016. The release stated that the Canadian toy industry was relatively...
- Blog PostSneakernomics: How Golf Lost the Millennials
- InfographicMillennials May Do More With Less, But Not When It Comes To Online Shopping
- Press ReleaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Counts Dip by Two Percent; Restaurant Density Is At Its Lowest Level in Ten Yearse
- Food For ThoughtApps, Websites Making Grocery Shopping Less Eventful
- Blog PostSneakernomics: Sports is Catching the Disease that’s Killing Retail