Account Associate (Canada) - Accessories, Footwear
Rebecca joined The NPD Group in 2013, and worked in Client Development for the Retail Business Group before transitioning to her current role in Accessories and Footwear.
The Millennial consumer is the primary topic area covered by Rebecca for NPD’s blog. As a Millennial herself, Rebecca provides the perspective necessary to better understand this generation, which already accounts for an estimated $1.3 trillion in direct annual spending.
Rebecca works one-on-one with clients to help them turn information from The NPD Group’s Consumer Tracking Service and Retail Tracking Service into actionable insights. She has become a valuable resource for clients as they work through strategic planning, product development, and marketing processes.
Before joining The NPD Group, Rebecca worked in marketing, management, and buying & planning for Viacom, Kohl’s, and Jimmy Choo. She holds a BBA from Hofstra University, with a concentration in marketing from the Frank G. Zarb School of Business.
- Sneakernomics: Golf Sales in Decline
- Understanding Seasonality in Active Apparel and Footwear
- Video Game Industry Predictions for Holiday 2017 and What to Watch at E3
- What receipts data says about Coach’s purchase of Kate Spade
- Staying in Is the New Going Out: The Hygge Trend’s Impact on American Retail