Account Associate (Canada) - Accessories, Footwear
Rebecca joined The NPD Group in 2013, and worked in Client Development for the Retail Business Group before transitioning to her current role in Accessories and Footwear.
The Millennial consumer is the primary topic area covered by Rebecca for NPD’s blog. As a Millennial herself, Rebecca provides the perspective necessary to better understand this generation, which already accounts for an estimated $1.3 trillion in direct annual spending.
Rebecca works one-on-one with clients to help them turn information from The NPD Group’s Consumer Tracking Service and Retail Tracking Service into actionable insights. She has become a valuable resource for clients as they work through strategic planning, product development, and marketing processes.
Before joining The NPD Group, Rebecca worked in marketing, management, and buying & planning for Viacom, Kohl’s, and Jimmy Choo. She holds a BBA from Hofstra University, with a concentration in marketing from the Frank G. Zarb School of Business.
- blog postSneakernomics: On the Contrary, Innovation is Abundant in the Sneaker World
- blog postFive Eating Attitudes and Behaviors to Watch in 2017
- press releaseHoliday’16 Shopping Trend Took a Detour in the Seventh Week of the Season – Retailers Continued to Chase Growth as Shoppers Enjoyed Deep Discounts
- press releaseTotal U.S. Restaurant Industry Visit Growth Will Remain Stalled in 2017 But Quick Service Restaurant Traffic Will See Uptick
- blog post2017 Beauty Outlook, Part 2: Is Skincare Over the Hill?