Executive Director, Industry Analyst - Watches and Luxury
Reginald Brack joined The NPD Group in January 2018 as the watch and luxury industry analyst. Reg has over 20 years of experience in the watch industry. This experience, combined with his entrepreneurial nature and business development skills gives him a comprehensive perspective on the industry and what is necessary to thrive in it.
Prior to joining NPD, Reg was General Manager of Watches at Dan Gilbert’s Detroit-based startup StockX, where he structured and launched a successful watch division in a digital marketplace. Before this he was SVP, International Head of Retail, Watches at Christie’s, the world’s leading auction house. As head of both Private Sales and eCommerce at Christie’s, Reg built a global client base and developed new revenue channels in luxury retail. An expert in luxury and high-demand brands, he has specialized in rare vintage and modern watches, and worked globally across premier dealers, retailers, and collectors.
Reg has appeared on various broadcast outlets as a watch expert, including “Fox Business” and “CNN Money,” and was a speaker at the 2015 Conde Nast International Luxury Conference in Florence, Italy.
On a personal front, Reg is married and has a daughter. He grew up in Greenwich, CT where he started his watch collecting as a teen, and is still an avid collector. He is also a board member at NY Sun Works, a non-profit organization that builds innovative science labs in urban schools.
- An Introduction to Blockchain, and What it Means for Retail’s Future
- Will Consumers of Organic Foods Be Swayed By Negative Publicity on the Quality and Safety of These Foods? Not Likely
- The Kids’ Licensed Products Market: Up Close
- Toys‟R”Us Liquidation and Early Easter Align, Bringing Additional Sales to Growing U.S. Toy Industry
- Sneakernomics: Social Responsibility in Sports Retail