Category Analyst - Connected Intelligence
Ryan Fuoco has been with The NPD Group since early 2014. As part of the Connected Intelligence team, Ryan’s work focuses on the Connected Consumer and the environment they reside in.
He is responsible for the development and production of various quantitative solutions, focused primarily on the rapidly evolving mobile broadband ecosystem, including how consumers use mobile technology and wearables.
Ryan has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Dowling College.
Pokémon Go has swept the nation and beyond to become one of the most downloaded apps within the first week of its launch. Based on the concepts developed for Niantic’s Ingress game, which has a st...
Windows 10 launched with the key promise of creating a user experience that transcends the phone, tablet and PC. While this should, at least in theory, help drive the appeal of Windows-based phones, t...
- Totally Wireless Earbuds Bring the Loud to Stereo Headphone Sales
- Career Advice From a Global CEO Who Just Happens To Be a Mom
- Sneakernomics: Small is the New Big
- DeadStock "The History of Resellin"
- Sneakernomics: What the Nike Amazon Deal really means for the Sports Industry
- What’s Happening in the Global Sports Market?