Category Analyst - Connected Intelligence
Ryan Fuoco has been with The NPD Group since early 2014. As part of the Connected Intelligence team, Ryan’s work focuses on the Connected Consumer and the environment they reside in.
He is responsible for the development and production of various quantitative solutions, focused primarily on the rapidly evolving mobile broadband ecosystem, including how consumers use mobile technology and wearables.
Ryan has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Dowling College.
Pokémon Go has swept the nation and beyond to become one of the most downloaded apps within the first week of its launch. Based on the concepts developed for Niantic’s Ingress game, which has a st...
Windows 10 launched with the key promise of creating a user experience that transcends the phone, tablet and PC. While this should, at least in theory, help drive the appeal of Windows-based phones, t...
- Black Panther: The Newest Hit in the Toy Aisle
- Categories Shifting Online
- Watch Out World, Here Come the Zs!
- The NPD Group Debuts B2B Software and Cloud Tracking Service
- 8 Retail Trends Through a Millennial Lens
- David Meer Joins NPD as Senior Vice President, Analytic Solutions Research and Development
- Post-Toy Fair Blues