Category Analyst - Connected Intelligence
Ryan Fuoco has been with The NPD Group since early 2014. As part of the Connected Intelligence team, Ryan’s work focuses on the Connected Consumer and the environment they reside in.
He is responsible for the development and production of various quantitative solutions, focused primarily on the rapidly evolving mobile broadband ecosystem, including how consumers use mobile technology and wearables.
Ryan has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Dowling College.
Pokémon Go has swept the nation and beyond to become one of the most downloaded apps within the first week of its launch. Based on the concepts developed for Niantic’s Ingress game, which has a st...
Windows 10 launched with the key promise of creating a user experience that transcends the phone, tablet and PC. While this should, at least in theory, help drive the appeal of Windows-based phones, t...
- Sneakernomics: Golf Sales in Decline
- Understanding Seasonality in Active Apparel and Footwear
- Video Game Industry Predictions for Holiday 2017 and What to Watch at E3
- What receipts data says about Coach’s purchase of Kate Spade
- Staying in Is the New Going Out: The Hygge Trend’s Impact on American Retail