Show Blog Posts for:
The home industry continues to travel along its growth trajectory, but 2018 may look a little different, merely because 2017 results took such a dramatic leap forward.
Home-related products will continue their hot streak during the 2017 holiday season.
Excitement and happiness are present for many of today’s back-to-college shoppers, but they also report feeling stressed, anxious, and overwhelmed, especially as moving day gets closer.
The general thinking around healthy-living has evolved. Instead of “going on a diet,” which is a short-term behavior, more people seem to be thinking of their diet in the broader sense and are focused on eating more healthfully, which for them is a longer-term proposition.
I often get asked, should I focus on Millennials or should I focus on Baby Boomers? My response is, “Why not both?” They are more alike than most people think.
Grabbing Your Fair Share of the Back-to-College Pie
- Black Panther: The Newest Hit in the Toy Aisle
- Categories Shifting Online
- Watch Out World, Here Come the Zs!
- The NPD Group Debuts B2B Software and Cloud Tracking Service
- 8 Retail Trends Through a Millennial Lens
- David Meer Joins NPD as Senior Vice President, Analytic Solutions Research and Development
- Post-Toy Fair Blues