Show Blog Posts for:
The home industry continues to travel along its growth trajectory, but 2018 may look a little different, merely because 2017 results took such a dramatic leap forward.
Home-related products will continue their hot streak during the 2017 holiday season.
Excitement and happiness are present for many of today’s back-to-college shoppers, but they also report feeling stressed, anxious, and overwhelmed, especially as moving day gets closer.
The general thinking around healthy-living has evolved. Instead of “going on a diet,” which is a short-term behavior, more people seem to be thinking of their diet in the broader sense and are focused on eating more healthfully, which for them is a longer-term proposition.
When many key general merchandise categories struggled to meet holiday sales of the previous year, let alone beat them, home products categories proved to be a key component of retail sales success during Holiday 2016.
I often get asked, should I focus on Millennials or should I focus on Baby Boomers? My response is, “Why not both?” They are more alike than most people think.
Grabbing Your Fair Share of the Back-to-College Pie
- Top 10 Sellers | Entertainment Industry Trends
- Leisure Sneakers, Comfort-Oriented Styles Drive Footwear Sales
- 10 Trends You Should Know About Kids' Licensed Products
- Plant-based Proteins Aren't Just for Vegans Anymore
- New industry analysis on bra sizing uncovers full-figure opportunities