Show Blog Posts for:
It’s been quite some time since Nordstrom announced that they were going to be opening their first Nordstrom Rack store in Canada; and since then, there has been significant buzz around when this was going to happen.
With four snowstorms hitting the Northeast in March, seasons are blurring as late winter/early spring is seemingly colder and snowier than ever. Contrary to early ads touting sandal weather, boot sales in March have grown the last two years, with the top growing cities being New York, Philadelphia, Chicago and Boston.
Fashion footwear and accessories players are looking for opportunity in 2018, following a soft 2017.
- How Home Will Heat Up Holiday Again in 2018
- The NPD Group Names Lori Monaco as President, U.S. Beauty
- Consumers Spending More Online Around Black Friday, Reports NPD’s Checkout
- Gotta Catch Them All – Pokémon Expands its Console Market by Engaging Mobile
- Tis the Season to Accessorize
- Cozy Christmas Predictions