Show Blog Posts for:
Fashion footwear and accessories players are looking for opportunity in 2018, following a soft 2017.
We have been hearing the drumbeat for some time… We are in search of meaningful experiences and, as consumers, we are now comfortable trading our spending on material acquisition for the intangible.
Sneakers! Mules! Over the Knee Boots! Ankle Booties! Over the past few years it seems that every fashion conversation starts and ends with footwear.
Fashion trends are a funny thing. Whether it’s mom jeans or bomber jackets, rompers or Birkenstock’s, you never quite know what the next “in thing” will be.
I’ve finally done it. I had to. My shoulders couldn’t take it anymore. What major life change am I referring to? I made the switch from tote bag to backpack for work and travel. And it’s great.
This year will be one full of change for fashion at retail – some is overdue, some is driven, but all of it is necessary.
- Black Panther: The Newest Hit in the Toy Aisle
- Categories Shifting Online
- Watch Out World, Here Come the Zs!
- The NPD Group Debuts B2B Software and Cloud Tracking Service
- 8 Retail Trends Through a Millennial Lens
- David Meer Joins NPD as Senior Vice President, Analytic Solutions Research and Development
- Post-Toy Fair Blues