Show Blog Posts for:
Amazon Go is a new kind of store featuring, as Amazon describes, “the world's most advanced shopping technology.” Darren Seifer, NPD food and beverage industry analyst, visits the Amazon Go store in Seattle to get a first-hand look at what some bill as the store of tomorrow.
I sometimes feel in the minority of men when it comes to grocery shopping because I actually don’t mind the task.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration started a public process to redefine the “healthy” nutrient content claim for food labeling.
In a world of uncertainty, one thing is certain in 2017: America will eat! But how and where people source meals and the attributes that will win share of wallet are ever-changing. Here are five overarching trends to watch in 2017.
It’s A Chicken! It’s A Doughnut! It’s A Chicken Doughnut!
- The NPD Group Names Lori Monaco as President, U.S. Beauty
- Consumers Spending More Online Around Black Friday, Reports NPD’s Checkout
- Gotta Catch Them All – Pokémon Expands its Console Market by Engaging Mobile
- Tis the Season to Accessorize
- Cozy Christmas Predictions
- A Fashionable and Functional Holiday for Footwear