Show Blog Posts for:
Amazon Go is a new kind of store featuring, as Amazon describes, “the world's most advanced shopping technology.” Darren Seifer, NPD food and beverage industry analyst, visits the Amazon Go store in Seattle to get a first-hand look at what some bill as the store of tomorrow.
I sometimes feel in the minority of men when it comes to grocery shopping because I actually don’t mind the task.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration started a public process to redefine the “healthy” nutrient content claim for food labeling.
In a world of uncertainty, one thing is certain in 2017: America will eat! But how and where people source meals and the attributes that will win share of wallet are ever-changing. Here are five overarching trends to watch in 2017.
It’s A Chicken! It’s A Doughnut! It’s A Chicken Doughnut!
- Top 10 Sellers | Entertainment Industry Trends
- Leisure Sneakers, Comfort-Oriented Styles Drive Footwear Sales
- 10 Trends You Should Know About Kids' Licensed Products
- Plant-based Proteins Aren't Just for Vegans Anymore
- New industry analysis on bra sizing uncovers full-figure opportunities