Show Blog Posts for:
NPD’s industry advisors hit the stores over Black Friday weekend. See their observations on store traffic, what was hot, consumer sentiment, and more.
In today’s world of social media and blogging, consumers are seeking their echo chambers of health the same way they use them for lifestyles and politics. They’re finding niche or individualized plans that meet their own specific goals, as opposed to plans that work for the average person.
Amazon Go is a new kind of store featuring, as Amazon describes, “the world's most advanced shopping technology.” Darren Seifer, NPD food and beverage industry analyst, visits the Amazon Go store in Seattle to get a first-hand look at what some bill as the store of tomorrow.
I sometimes feel in the minority of men when it comes to grocery shopping because I actually don’t mind the task.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration started a public process to redefine the “healthy” nutrient content claim for food labeling.
In a world of uncertainty, one thing is certain in 2017: America will eat! But how and where people source meals and the attributes that will win share of wallet are ever-changing. Here are five overarching trends to watch in 2017.
It’s A Chicken! It’s A Doughnut! It’s A Chicken Doughnut!
- Holiday Shoppers Get the Best of Both Worlds – In-Store Spirit with Online Ease, Reports NPD
- Unit Sales of Voice-Enabled Speakers in the U.S. Were Up 36 Percent Heading Into the Holiday Season
- An Increasing Number of Restaurant Meals Are Being Eaten At Home Because That’s Where U.S. Consumers Want to Be
- Growth in Fragrance Sales Bodes Well for the Market During Holiday 2018, Reports NPD
- Hooking Them Young(er)
- Fashion Accessory Rebound Driven By Changing Consumer Priorities, Reports NPD