Show Blog Posts for:
After years of being held back by the health-focused “fresh” movement that kept more consumers in the perimeter of the store, the grocery center of the store is growing again. The consumer spoke and frozen and packaged foods manufacturers, whose products are located in the center of store, started listening.
NPD’s industry advisors hit the stores over Black Friday weekend. See their observations on store traffic, what was hot, consumer sentiment, and more.
The buzzword these days is disruption. What was initially used as a term to define technology-enabled services or products that target an established market and eventually move their way up to overtake the market leaders — think Uber — is now a catchall to describe any change or innovation.
I’m very privileged to get to travel this great nation each week and share data and insights about food and beverage consumption trends.
Beyond making foods simpler to prepare or helping Hispanics by reducing the time it takes to prepare ingredients, there are other ways to take those little steps along the path to long-term success.
younger consumers already consume fresh foods at rates higher than older adults did when they were the same age.
The Americans, like the Chinese, Canadians, Australians and various Europeans, are concerned about food delivery services apps.
It’s A Chicken! It’s A Doughnut! It’s A Chicken Doughnut!
- Holiday Shoppers Get the Best of Both Worlds – In-Store Spirit with Online Ease, Reports NPD
- Unit Sales of Voice-Enabled Speakers in the U.S. Were Up 36 Percent Heading Into the Holiday Season
- An Increasing Number of Restaurant Meals Are Being Eaten At Home Because That’s Where U.S. Consumers Want to Be
- Growth in Fragrance Sales Bodes Well for the Market During Holiday 2018, Reports NPD
- Hooking Them Young(er)
- Fashion Accessory Rebound Driven By Changing Consumer Priorities, Reports NPD