I remember getting my first cell phone like it was yesterday. It was my 15 th birthday and the phone I was thrilled to receive was dumb, heavy and oh so cool all at the same time. I could make p...
It’s no secret that we all keep our smartphones close, and they are the most personal of personal devices that are available to us. Indeed, on average we interact with our phones 150 times in a given ...
- U.S. Toy Industry Grows 5 Percent in 2016, Exceeding $20 Billion, The NPD Group Reports
- The New Age
- Entering the World of “Spashion”
- Video Game Industry Predictions for Holiday 2017 and What to Watch at E3
- The Tried-and-True Matters, But Innovation is Essential to Denim’s Bottom Line, Reports NPD
- Toys and Technology Drive Licensed Sales for Kids in the U.S., NPD Finds