The Future of Tech
As innovation continues to transform the consumer technology market, it’s more important than ever to know what the future holds. Maybe your strategy is spot on. Maybe it’s not. We created The Future of Tech’s subcategory-specific forecasts to function as a trusted third-party check on the decisions you’ve made, or those you are thinking of making. Without credible, external validation like this, you could take on millions of dollars of potential unnecessary risk, or miss out on the market’s greatest opportunities. Whether you’re a big, mature brand or new to the market, you’ll benefit from this report’s information and insights.
The Future of Tech
This report package includes a three-year, high-level volumetric forecast through 2022 for all 200+ categories and sub-segments. Updates are released approximately every six months from release date to align more closely with actual market trends. An online reporting tool is also provided to give you interactive access. The written report covers many categories of significant importance in driving the future of the market. For these categories we tie critical consumer insight on the profiles of current and future buyers into our forecasts for a complete perspective. Examples of these categories include:
- TVs — Forecast by screen size, 4K vs. non-4K, and OLED vs. non-OLED
- PCs — Notebook and desktop forecast by operating system and form factor (convertible, touch clamshell, non-touch clamshell) — including gaming-specific forecasts for notebooks and desktops
- Home Automation — Forecast for kits, power and sensors, security and monitoring, entry, lighting, and system controllers
- Headphones — Forecast by form factor (true wireless; wired and wireless in-ear, on ear, and around ear)
- Streaming Audio Speaker — Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, each broken out by voice capabilities and perspective and forecast on Amazon Echo products (informed by our Checkout data)
Complete the form to learn more about The Future of Tech.
Complete this form to receive our new infographic, Consumer Tech Revenue Expected to Grow 3% Annually Through 2021.
We will not sell your information. Read our privacy notice.