New technologies and buying behaviors, omni-channel marketing, category migration, and dynamic pricing are driving unprecedented change at retail. Our point-of-sale information from over 1200 retailers representing 165,000 stores worldwide tells you what is selling, where, at what price, and how well your products are selling.
- National sales tracking shows you the total market – your sales and your competitors’ sales.
- Store-level enabled retail tracking delivers a deeper understanding of market dynamics. Use it to drill down to sub-national geographies and monitor products' distribution and velocity.
- Account Level Reports reveal sales for specific retailers compared to the total market.
We can help you answer these questions and many others:
- How am I doing compared to my competitors?
- What are the key price points, and where do I fit in?
- Where are my products selling and how are they performing?
- How does performance differ by region?
- What are the opportunities for growing my category?
- What’s the optimal assortment for driving sales?
- How can I understand how my products rank based on performance?