Don’t miss valuable opportunities to drive growth, capitalize on changing market dynamics, and deal with threats. Custom analytic reporting from The NPD Group delivers specific, business-critical insights for success.
Custom analytic reporting leverages NPD data to deliver distribution- and velocity-enhanced insights through Excel-based reporting tools that are aligned with your business issues. Use it to:
- Spot emerging trends not yet apparent in tracking data
- Uncover unique dynamics within a distinct market or retailer group
- Monitor share and growth in alignment with how you run your business
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at competitive distribution strategies and growth drivers
Custom analytic reporting lets you customize categories, retailer universes, metrics, and presentation formats. It puts NPD’s unparalleled Store-Level Enabled market intelligence at the fingertips of the people who can best use it to drive change. And it’s delivered in a convenient and visual format that’s portable, shareable, and easy to use.
- “My World” Views: Drive growth within your current distribution. Gain insight into category trends, competitive activity, and your own brand achievements without extra retailer noise. Ensure your sales and field teams have the market intelligence – and support – needed to optimize their efforts.
- Custom Store Clusters: Identify opportunities, pinpoint weaknesses, track interventions, and boost your knowledge about specific market types: urban markets, ethnic markets, high-income markets, high-growth and highly developed markets, tightly defined regions or geographies, and more.
- Management-Measurement: Benefit from comp door/same-store sales reporting, retail trade area
Build your business with competitive intelligence tailored and curated to address your business challenges.
Related Case Studies
Sales Territory Management Tool: How a Beauty Brand’s Sales Team Improved Their ROI (and Got Bigger Bonuses)
A strong Sales function is critical to success – particularly when distribution spans multiple retailers and markets. Our client, a leading beauty manufacturer and licensor, was experiencing a sales slowdown despite healthy category growth. The Sales team knew what had to be done, but wanted fact-based confirmation before requesting the additional resources necessary to help turn things around.
A strong sales team can be a critical cog in a resilient brand, especially one that spans multiple, diverse regions. When sales and market share are down, for instance, the C-suite often looks to its sales team—the front-line personnel—to figure out why. But feedback from the front line isn’t always sufficient. The picture painted can be incomplete, lacking crucial colors . . .
Retail success demands that manufacturers be at the forefront of what’s new, cool, and exciting to shoppers. If a retail buyer decides a particular product or brand is unlikely to fly off the shelves, the decision can cost an unsuspecting manufacturer significant business. Sometimes, it can cost the entire business . . .