Checkout measures the entire e-commerce retail landscape, including marketplaces (first party and third party), direct-to-consumer entities, top industry-specific retailers, and emerging and direct-to-consumer players.
Checkout E-commerce Tracking is based on information provided by over 3 million consumers through NPD’s partner Slice.
Checkout delivers detailed category views in standard industry hierarchy, with comprehensive feature coding.
Checkout E-commerce Tracking measures unit volume and share, dollar volume and share, and average price, across industry and sub-category.
The gold standard in e-commerce measurement, Checkout E-commerce Tracking provides:
- Detailed Marketplace Data: first and third party splits for Amazon, Jet, Walmart
- Unmatchable Accuracy: more than 95 percent with machine learning technology and total store coding
- Comprehensive Retailer Coverage: includes direct-to-consumer and vertical specialty, and 400+ e-tailers
- Customizable Data Exports: download data tables for offline use to meet your individual needs
- Fast and Easy-to-Use Dashboards: with load times less than the industry standard
- Deep Data Granularity: allows users to further filter time periods including 6ME and YTD
Beyond the data, NPD offers industry expertise and insight on how to win in e-commerce.
For a more granular view into e-commerce focused on consumer-centered industry issues, check out our custom analysis options available as part of your subscription or ad-hoc:
Are you properly equipped to win in e-commerce? Contact us to learn more on how to get the data and insights you need to win.