What's selling, where, and at what price? New technologies and buying behaviors are driving unprecedented change at retail. Our Retail Tracking services measures how consumers shop, sourcing data directly from retailers at the point-of-sale (POS), so we know what’s selling at more than 1,300 retailers, including both e-commerce and brick-and-mortar.
With this wealth of information at our fingertips, we can help you answer crucial business questions to improve your performance:
- How am I doing compared to my competitors?
- What are the key price points, and where do I fit in?
- Where are my products selling and how are they performing?
- How does performance differ by region?
- What are the opportunities for growing my category?
- What’s the optimal assortment for driving sales?
- How can I understand how my products rank based on performance?
We also collect data at the store- and account-level, because it’s not just how much you’re selling—but how fast. By capturing store-level data feeds directly from retailers, our Store-Level Enabled Retail Tracking measures velocity, which tells you the rate at which products are selling to measure performance.
And our Account Level Reports reveal sales for specific retailers compared to the total market, offering retailers and select vendors the opportunity to partner more effectively to drive category growth.