New technologies and buying behaviors, omni-channel marketing, category migration, and dynamic pricing are driving unprecedented change at retail. Our point-of-sale information from over 1200 retailers representing approximately 165,000 stores worldwide tells you what is selling, where, and at what price.
We can help you answer these questions and many others:
- How am I doing compared to my competitors?
- What are the key price points, and where do I fit in?
- Where are my products selling and how are they performing?
- How does performance differ by region?
- What are the opportunities for growing my category?
- What’s the optimal assortment for driving sales?
- How can I understand how my products rank based on performance?
RELATED PREMIUM PRODUCTS
- Store-level enabled retail tracking is based on information collected at the store level, enabling a deeper understanding of market dynamics. Use it to drill down to sub-national geographies and monitor products' distribution and velocity.
- Account Level Reports reveal sales for specific retailers compared to the total market, offering retailers and select vendors the opportunity to partner more effectively to drive category growth.