Hear from our clients about the power of SupplyTrack
Food manufacturers and distributors share how the power of SupplyTrack helps grow their business
See what we see. Hear how SupplyTrack reveals growth opportunities
Track market performance, identify gaps, make better decisions, and grow your business
SupplyTrack® is the first and only monthly tracking service that codes, aggregates, and tracks every product shipped from a critical mass of leading broadline distributors to over 700,000 commercial and non-commercial operators. Capturing nearly 80 percent of the broadline distribution market with over 200 categories coded and four years of trend, SupplyTrack delivers in-depth insights for categories, brands, items, product attributes, and operator segments. It covers commercial and non-commercial operators, including: casual dining bar and grill independents, QSR pizza independents, colleges and universities, lodging, hospitals, convenience stores, and more.
Broader, more in-depth coverage means more accurate and granular information, which results in better decision-making and a winning advantage.
- Measure and evaluate product performance by category, brand, item, and attribute
- Track competitive sales and share
- Identify opportunity gaps and develop effective strategies to gain market share
- Develop and assess effective marketing strategies and new product introductions based on timely, accurate measurement of sales and pricing
- More effectively target commercial and non-commercial operator segments
- Improve distributor collaboration by speaking a common language
- Explore market sizing and trend by Census region
- Incorporate detailed point-of-sale data into your collaborative category management processes
For more information, contact your NPD account representative, call 866-444-1411, or email email@example.com.