Hear from our clients about the power of SupplyTrack
Track market performance, identify gaps, make better decisions, and grow your business
SupplyTrack® is the first and only monthly tracking service that codes, aggregates, and tracks every product shipped from a critical mass of leading broadline distributors to over 500,000 commercial and non-commercial operators. Capturing over 70 percent of the broadline distribution market with over 100 categories coded and three years of trend, SupplyTrack delivers in-depth insights for categories, brands, items, product attributes, and operator segments. It covers commercial and non-commercial operators, including: casual dining bar and grill independents, QSR pizza independents, colleges and universities, lodging, hospitals, convenience stores, and more.
Broader, more in-depth coverage means more accurate and granular information, which results in better decision-making and a winning advantage.
- Measure and evaluate product performance by category, brand, item, and attribute
- Track competitive sales and share
- Identify opportunity gaps and develop effective strategies to gain market share
- Develop and assess effective marketing strategies and new product introductions based on timely, accurate measurement of sales and pricing
- More effectively target commercial and non-commercial operator segments
- Improve distributor collaboration by speaking a common language
- Explore market sizing and trend by Census region
- Incorporate detailed point-of-sale data into your collaborative category management processes
For more information, contact your NPD account representative, call 866-444-1411, or email email@example.com.